View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 02:56 PM   #17
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Sac Media praising Mantis: Bradley makes a difference

The thing with Bradley is that HE CAN make a difference but I believe his entire career has been based upon that. He'll make a play or two throughout the course of a game, but what frustrates me with him is that it should be more. Whether people believe it or not, he is athletic, he does have touch and he is a smart basketball player, but sometimes I truly wonder about his desire.

The one credit I will give to this man that I think he is absolutely great is, I've been to about four or five games this year. I've watched the players interact with the fans after the games and BY FAR the one who is the best is Bradley. That's without saying. People can say it's because he's not approached the most, but he's approached more than alot of the players who doesn't get any time at all or who people don't even know who is on the team, but he is truly, TRULY a classy guy. If nothing else from watching him this year, I have a TON of respect for the way he deals and talks to fans. Especially considering he getting harrassed and booed so much, he still signs autographs, smile and is very cordial, which believe it or not you can NOT say that about every other Maverick.