View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 01:37 AM   #481
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
I am not debating get rid of Romo..I just think he just does not make good choices when we need him in what I consider as big games. I think he does NOT take the game serious. I think he has not put in the extra time learning how to win games. I think he smiles too much (LOL), I think he puts his stats first. I think he thinks he is Favre, and trys to play exactly like him, I think the limelight has gotten to him and he has the big head. These are all the things I think about Romo. I think all of them are fixable, but for a team built to win right now, I think Romo needs to take the next step to win now...IMO
Well that's like.... your opinion man. (too easy)

Ok.