View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 06:36 PM   #17
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Think you misunderstood me. It's not "impossible" if Bosh tells them within the first three days that he's staying in Miami. It's "tricky" to the extent that, if the Rockets haven't heard from him about 2.5 days in, they will have to make a decision blind.
I was wrong about the rules, so I apologize for that(even though they are incredibly stupid) but in all honesty it's still mostly impossible. They have to finalize the asik trade, trade literally everyone but harden, Howard, parsons and beverly and then get bosh to sign the contract and have it all done by the 3rd day. That's a ton of moving parts to
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote