View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 01:44 AM   #2
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I was likewise baffled by Booby not getting off the bench today. Still wondering if I'm going to wake up tomorrow to learn that he was held our tonight because he's being included in a trade or something. I sure can't see anything on the court during game time to justify the benching, unless it was just that Rick feels like he has to depend on Vince more to initiate the offense when Roddy's out there, and was loathe to do as much of that on the second night of a back-to-back.