Thread: Blow. It. Up.
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 04:13 PM   #49
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Guys are missing wiiiiiide open shots. If you want to blame the coach, then you the only feasible thing you could argue is them not scoring in other ways other than the three.

But guess what. The talent isn't able to do that. The team is full of "3&D" guys that not only can't score 2 pointers but are also bad at the 3&D thing. Newsflash, they've always been inconsistent even under Rick.

And the only other two players outside of Luka with talent, KP and Brunson, are playing well this season.

Anyway, the arrow always points back to the person who hired the coach if that is indeed your position. Kidd certainly wasn't my choice.

Cuban is the problem.
I didn’t argue anything. I just pointed out the facts. Also, KP’s points and efficiency are down from last season. His rebounds are way down. He needs to play center. A week or so ago, Franko pointed out that the only good defensive lineups were the ones with KP at center and Maxi at PF. All the lineups with kp at PF were trash.

I’m not a Cuban guy. I’ve been off him since Steve Nash. I was one of the only posters here against that decision. Tyson Chandler and JJ only solidified my negative opinion of his basketball decision making. Back then jthig and the rest of the dudes here assured me that Cuban was a genius, and I just wasn’t thinking about these things clearly.

Last edited by FreshJive; 12-12-2021 at 04:14 PM.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote