View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 02:12 AM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Included many other members in my PM "ramblings?" Lol.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up, you fucking liar? There were no ramblings, and certainly no mention of any other members. I can quote them, you know, and oh, trust me...I will not hide behind the same sort of shield you are trying to.

If you were on the up and up, if you were honest in your dealings, I wouldn't mess with you. But you are a fucking liar. A fucking liar. And, as I've told you before, you have an incredible juvenile streak to you.

Leave me alone, you loser and liar.
It is unfortunate that you are incapable of trying to discuss this rationally and you did instigate this. If you are incapable of not trailing my posts I do encourage you to put me on ignore. No skin off my nose....certainly no loss to me.

You mentioned "other members" in your second and thrid pm's when you said something to the effect of there being a board full of others like me who were tired of your schtick and then went on another vulgar rant.

It's sad that you have to blow up to get attention you obviously seem to crave. I am happy to send your pm to a mod for verification. Now you are just a sad shell of a worthless person.

Do yourself a favor and take a break. Relieve some stress.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-02-2007 at 09:40 AM.