View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 07:00 PM   #25
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesbrynt
hansbrough will struggle at the next level when he is forced to shoot over the top of taller players. He will be a brandon bass type if he learns to shoot the short jumper as well as bass.

He has confidence in the short range jumper and he has the frame + energy to work in the paint. His bread and butter doesn't look to be a finisher like Bass wants to be. He has some polish to it with spin moves and aggression. He gets comments like he gets contact which he initiates but its tough not to call it on the defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
I'm loving me some Stephen Curry right now. The only thing thing that is holding him back in the NBA IMO, is that he's just a little too short and will be a liability on defense because of that. But the guy can shoot. At worst, he's a pure shooter off the bench.
That's a pretty major problem to have. Does that remind you of someone we currently have on the roster?

I'd rather have someone you can dump it in the paint too to create, and it's not necessary to do that all the time for him to be effective. Hansbrough does the dirty work and gets inside and will bring it on every posession. I think you can count on him more than Curry. If Curry gets locked down, you're sunk.