View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 10:30 AM   #40
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
You say that like Green didn't get any minutes. He played 25 minutes and didn't score a point. To poo poo that like it doesn't matter is ridiculous. I like that Green does other things on the court, but he part of the offensive problem.

Things should stabilize when Bullock gets back (provided those threes are still falling), but it's still basically a player can't take a game off to win situation right now.
Green definitely needs work
since he's younger and has more potential and provides other benefits currently i'm glad Kidd gave him 25 minutes honestly. At least the non offense part of his game is consistent.

I don't know how but Mavs please hype him for his defense and get him a reputation for that. Green gets fouls called on him sometimes for being in the same zipcode as the guy he's defending. (Meanwhile Tony effin' Snell can beat the $hit out of Luka and it's play on...)
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote