View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #54
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Dirk's still in his prime. No doubt about it. Yawn.

ps: Tell me again how great and indispensable Wood is for our team.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/stats/_/...llas-mavericks

Mr. "i never post asanine bullshit"
I like how you flipped the script there, as if your past posts just suddenly disappeared from the internet...

Quote:
Dirk's done. Chuck was right. Until Dirk proves us wrong. It is just horrible.
Quote:
being done (as a franchise player)=being inconsistent. Bad games start to happen more often than good games. That's what worries me. And that's what i am talking about.

And when did I ever say that Haywood was "indispensable"??

All I ever said is that the Mavs shouldn't/wouldn't amnesty him until they have a replacement who is actually a starter, which means they need to find someone better than Mahinmi or Wright... And I'm definitely not the only person on the internet saying that.

EDIT: I also like how you made a thread about Dirk/Durant all about you, as if anyone on this site gives a shit about how attention-starved you are.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-15-2012 at 10:02 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote