View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 08:30 PM   #568
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I still defend Luka because he was run to death early on having to fight for the team's life against shit teams like Houston. He literally carried the team for months.

He will be out of excuses next season. But this year, it's all on Kidd and the FO.
I give him no pass. You either show up in the best shape you can get it to endure the season, or you don't. You get help on offense finally and use the extra energy to help out on defense now, or you dont. You scream and cry about every single disagreement regarding fouls and get techs, or you don't.

It's beyond time for him to man up, shut up and D up. Be a fn leader. He's far from a leader right now. Seeing him yell at anyone about a defensive assignment is becoming as annoying as watching him rant his way to techs about fouls.

He's not going to magically just come back next season as a give a shit on defense guy. So I'm personally not going to wait to hold it against him next season. Make a decision to improve these things quarter by quarter, thrn game to game.. incrementally until that's just what you do.

It's annoying that I've gone from loving Luka and he can do no wrong, to, this dude is a petulant kid that needs to figure out how to be a professional and a leader.

All that said, It looks like a harsh take, but it's just the truth. But I still have 1 realistic hope for this season. Luka win the scoring title.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-05-2023 at 08:32 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote