View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 02:27 PM   #582
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Also, If you think about what we did in the offseason. Lost JB...got Wood and McGee. This MF decides to not use Wood which gave him a built in excuse as to why he isn't winning at the rate we did last season. "Look, I'm using who you gave me and it's not working, I'm trying". But instead of even tryinf it, day 1 he says " We are starting Mc Gee and Wood is coming off the bench, thans FO but suck it, I got this!! Also gives us the famous line of "PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT FRANK" which had to be discussed with Cuban and Nico because they all said the same bulsh. It would have been much better if they had said " Look people, yall can forget about Frank...because he ain't shit and isn't going to even come close to remotely running a team, much less fill JBs shoes....so don't even ask. "

To make his line of thinking even more confusing we get Green to a point where his confidence is high, he's actually running the team in the absence of Luka, to the point where many Mavs fans even thought, hmm, Luka needs to play off ball more and get some breaks. Then FO gifts Kidd with a special weapon in Justin Holiday! Kidd immediately looks into the barrel and pulls the trigger blowing his own fn face off. Green essentially comes crashing back down to earth. Not that Kidd took his ability away all the sudden but thats the kind of decisions that can cause those effects and an in-experienced jackass coach doesn't see it coming. Checkers

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-06-2023 at 02:31 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote