View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 03:10 PM   #583
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Powell can't rebound or play defense.

McGee is on the deep deep bench.

Wood is lost on defense.

Kleber is not healthy.

It seems to me the only option, Kidd has not yet tried is Markief Morris. The dude is 6'9" and 245 lbs. And he has a mean streak. He has a decent 3pt shot and decent handles. He adds physicality which might spark the rest of the team to play more energetic defense. Given your options, why not? Not really a rim protector, but his physicality might make the opposition think twice before driving to the basket. Decent rebounder. Could play the 4 or 5 and you might be able to pair him with Wood. Their individual skill sets might complement each other.

Kyrie
Luka
Green
Morris
Wood
Wow, I forgot all about Morris' cameo yesterday. I was a little surprised to see him up off the bench so early. He came in a knocked down a 3 and grabbed a couple of boards and then we didn't see him the rest of the game. Another rotational conundrum...would love to see more of Morris.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote