View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 05:15 PM   #586
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is a low probability that playing Morris 15-20 minutes would make a significant improvement in the Mavs defense. I think it is an even lower probability (that being close to zero) that if they keep the status quo the defense will improve one iota. If you are not going to play McGee and if Kleber is still recovering, then you have got to try something new. Moreover, playing Green, Bullock, or Holiday at the 4 is a Hail Mary. Especially, when you have substandard options at the 5. Something has gotta give or else they might just as well pack it up. I still think a good coach would figure out how play the 4-5 positions by committee. But unfortunately......