View Single Post
Old 07-31-2003, 03:09 PM   #31
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: The absolute WORST movie you've ever seen.

I've already walked out of two movies this year - Dumb and Dumberer and Two weeks notice

I also remember paying to see a movie called "Fast Food" when I was in middle school. Needless to say, it wasn't up to the high standard laid down by it's predecessor, "Hamburger, the motion picture", which I also paid to see. I paid to see Earnest Goes to Camp, which many people would label a terrible movie, but which I think is pure genius. The first movie I ever saw in a theatre was "Popeye" starring Robin Williams. I don't remember much about it since I was only four years old at the time, but history has not treated it kindly. And I know that Step Mom has a certain following, but if a movie could ever be classified as a torture device, this is it. By the way MFFL - I absolutely LOVED Cabin Boy. It's one of my all time favorite comedies. I also liked Crossroads starring Brittney Spears. Some friends and I played a drinking game where the rules stated that every time something stupid occured in the movie, everyone drinks. Needless to say, I almost pickled my liver that night.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote