Thread: What??????
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 03:15 PM   #6
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:What??????

Oh well they will get an apology from the NFL in the next couple of weeks and we all know that makes it better. Btw the officials said that the ball was already out of his hand when it went forward. I could have lived with that if it was only on the live ruling but on the replay it was obvious that he still had it. Also the usual well they have to do it in real time excuse doesnt work. He had slow motion replay. He just blew the call. I hate when people bring up fixes but honestly that is the only way that he could have made that ruling. Not saying I think it was a fix but geez it was horrible.

On an officiating and review note, the Texas game yesterday was horribly officiated. I mean if your gonna go nuts on calling holding on one team lets call it when the other team tackles said teams all american DT from behind. Especially when its out in space and everyone can see it. Not to mention the first touchdown which was actually pretty obvious in real time but definitely should have been reviewed. The second one I would have called incomplete but I have seen much less possession than that called a Td. (IE the Jabar Gaffney play against Tennessee a couple of years ago.)
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote