Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 01:56 PM   #1004
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
My issue with McGee and Dragic is their age. This team should be looking to get more athletic and younger. With limited money you can't really be picky but I'd prefer if those guys were younger and playing for contracts.
But that's just it, we have Hardy and Bingham to develop.
Dragic and McGee are almost perfect stopgaps for those two.

Now I would have preferred McGee on a 1 or 2 year deal, but he'll be a tradable expiring in 2 years and hopefully Bingham will have already moved ahead of him in the rotation by then.

I'd prefer Dragic on a 1 year min deal only and hoping Kidd will give Hardy a good look in the rotation this season.

Mavs should be looking for a Powel/Green for a rotation caliber wing type of deal right now imo.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote