Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 02:33 PM   #1005
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I wonder if the Warriors even would have let him play that much if Thompson hadn't been out that entire year, though. It's a weird conundrum. If you want to win, you have to play your vets. If you do, you don't develop your young guys.

Same thing happened with Dirk. He came in and only put up 8pts, 3reb on 41% and 21% from three. If he was playing behind vets, he might never have developed but they just let him keep playing and now he's a HoFer.

That's kind of why I want the Mavs to just grab Dragic and be done. At some point, Dragic will have a sore back and we will need Hardy to come in and that could be his shot.

And this rings true if we had kept Brunson, but that position is wide open now.

And yes, I'm all for Dragic. Guess they are hoping something better lands for them? Who knows.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote