Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 04:50 PM   #1012
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
With all due respect to those guys....I'm not expecting those guys to be anything more than coaches decision players if they are on the active roster. I'd love for them to develop though. But the guys I had in mind were veteran young guys....like a Divincinzo. Someone who's been apart of rotations before.
Dragic I understand but you really think McGee won't be an important part of the rotation? He's far from done. I expect him to get all of Powell's minutes.

And for whatever it's worth, Dragic has looked great for Slovenia so far this summer. Unless we made a move for another ball handler, I expect Dragic to get serious minutes.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote