Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 09:05 PM   #1029
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

While I would love for the Lakers to implode, realistically a motivated big three of Lebron, AD, and Kyrie is absolutely going to be in contention. Important to remember Kyrie is in a contract year and he will have all three eyes looking for a max deal this summer.

Not surprised Tyrell isn?t going to make it in the NBA. He was literally a Steph Curry starter kit, but didn?t have the mental health or fortitude to follow through and work like Steph. I hope he finds peace.

I think Portland has done a good job of balancing contending now (Grant trade, GP2 signing) with keeping an eye towards the future (extending Simons, drafting Sharpe). I?m a little surprise Dame is playing the cryptic IG game. Maybe has something to do with a move for KD?

Finally, if I?m the Mavs I?m pursuing Sexton hard.