View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 02:20 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Keep in mind that you asked for my FAVORITE movies..... not the movies that I thought were the best:

1. The Color Purple - Well acted piece of artwork. And it never grows old....
2. Rattle and Hum - I never grow tired of it.
3. Fellowship of the Rings - Even though I knew what was going to transpire, when I left the theater I wanted more (didn't want it to end)..... and now that I have the DVD I feel no different. (lucky for me I have the Trilogy.... and am just waiting for PJ to film the Hobbit)
4. Pink Panther - No..... not the one with Steve Martin in it.
5. Live and Let Die - Very few movies give me such vivid recollection of that specific time of my youth. And to top it off, it's got James Bond in it..... which is almost never a bad thing.