View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 02:51 PM   #12
Some Guy

Some Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to all

Okay, here's my real list
• “Casablanca” – Bogart is my favorite actor; I guess I have to pick Casablanca as my favorite of his movies, though “We’re No Angels”, “To Have and Have Not”, “The African Queen”, and “The Big Sleep” are all really, really close.
• “You Can’t Take It with You” – Silly. Funny. Good message. The first James Stewart and Frank Capra collaboration.
• Star Wars trilogy (original) – If I have to pick just one, it would be “The Empire Strikes Back”
• Lord of the Rings trilogy – I’m not picking only one, since it is all one story.
• “The Man Who Knew Too Little” – I didn’t like it the first time I watched it, but my wife made me watch it again and I loved it. I could watch it every day. Bill Murray makes it work.

Just missing the top five:
Fifth Element, Matrix, The Philadelphia Story, Singin’ in the Rain, and Charade (along with the other Bogart movies I mentioned)