View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 03:15 PM   #16
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Dazed & Confused - What I strived to make of my high school experience... Shot in Austin/Central Texas... Will forever be McConaughey's (role of 'self') and Affleck's (role of 'self')best best movie.

I get the feeling that most people don't realize how good this movie is. I think it gets categorized way too easily as a "teen/stoner flick." It's a genius examination of the 70s, high school culture, and drug culture. Criterion just released a new version on DVD, and I'm upset because I already have one. When I get some money, I'll be sure to pick it up. Definitely one of my favorites, though it won't make my top 5.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote