View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 03:32 PM   #19
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Ok, ladies and gentlemen. This thread was specifically meant for YOUR favorite movies and the reason you like it. I wasn't intending it to be a who's who in let's pick the most movies that have a hidden message if you are whacked out on acid (haha Ninkobei with your Clockwork Orange, that is one crazy flick). I love everybody's choices so far but I am seeing a trend develop. Trust me, most of us know the movies out there that really "blow your mind" or "really make you think" or "insert any raw dialect from the movie Clerks or Pulp Fiction"

In other words, this is not Critic's Corner. Start a thread for that if you want and I will join you in that discussion.

Last edited by Nemesis; 06-14-2006 at 03:34 PM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote