View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 09:20 PM   #32
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, here are mine, no no particular order and couple of them have already been mentioned. Also a note, there are many, many popular movies I have not seen, that I hope to catch up on one day.

The Color Purple hell yeah U2, read the book as little girl, fell in love with movie, watch it every chance I get...own the soundtrack too!

Kill Bill Volumes 1 & 2 This is the only movie I keep permanently stored on my Tivo

The Jerk Things are going to start happening to me now!

The Fiddler on the Roof I try to watch it every Christmas...which is ironic I guess.

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy 3 consecutive years of REALLY looking forward to a movie coming out

Edited: Okay, I knocked it down to five, but here's my honorable mention list: The Princess Bride, Rocky, Apollo 13, O'Brother, Where Art Thou, Raising Arizona and The Last of the Mohicans.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 06-14-2006 at 09:36 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote