View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 10:20 PM   #34
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
1. Transformers the Movie - This film features arguable the most distinguished voice cast in the history of American animated films (Leonard Nimoy, Robert Stack, Orson Welles in his last performance, Eric Idle, Casey Casem, Judd Nelson, and Peter 'Optimus Prime' Cullen), and going back to my early youth, I've probably watched the thing something like 800 times. Now I grew up as a huge transformers fan, and I still remember being shocked to my core the first time I watched this movie, because it was the first and only American transformers cartoon that featured the robots routinely blasting each other to pieces and actually killing each other (killing permanently!), so thusly this movie will always hold a special place in my heart...
You got the touch Evil.

Don't forget the cussing. Spike and UltraMagnus slipped by the censors - "Oh shit, what are we gonna do now?" and "Open, damnit open."

8 year olds don't forget the first time they hear a animated robot cussing.