View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 09:51 AM   #7
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

I want to see Dirk play into his 40s but we do need to semi-rebuild imo.
TMac was talking about the idea of bringing in someone like Batum or Barnes to play SF and move Parsons to PF and bring Dirk off the bench to take the heavy load off him and preserve his career.
I'm ok with that idea but I think JA could fill that SF role next season giving us a Marion/Aminu type defender at the wing (along with a hopefully healthy Matthews) and then bring in Howard or Whiteside as the center. Then use Dirk more as a closer in place of Anderson at the end of games.

He talked about Dirk getting the 6th man award next season to add to all of his accolades and could pile up individual numbers against 2nd units but still be the catalyst at the close of games.

Not a big TMac fan but he did make some sense on this one.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote