View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 11:28 AM   #13
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
This is VERY good news. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm not going until sunday morning though. Friday and Saturday night movie crowds and families beat me down so hard. (Don't take your effing kids out on Saturday night to the movies people, you're ruining it for the rest of us.)

The line last night was ridiculous. First of all, that theatre had 5 or 6 showings between 8-12. And everybody had to go to the 12. And to top it off, half the people there were high schoolers. I'd be pissed at my mom now if she let me hang out at 3am on a school night to watch a movie when i was like 14-15yrs old.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman

Last edited by Nash13; 05-25-2007 at 11:29 AM.
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote