View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 11:10 AM   #5
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE: Johnson pondering playoff rotation

Quote:
Originally posted by: jthig32
I think it's pretty obvious that unless Marquis starts playing better, your nine-man rotation is:

Damp
Dirk
Howard
Fin
Terry

Stack
KVB
Devin
Bradley

AJ has already stated that Bradley is the backup center, period. That makes him part of the rotation. Let's face it, Marquis simply isn't bringing enough to the table. Everyone see his line last night in 15 minutes??
Well, yeah that is it. But if Avery decides he is comfortable with Dirk at center for 5-10 a game, then it could be Daniels instead of Bradley. But I think that is unlikely.

Harris is really a wildcard, too. Nobody knows how he is going to react in the playoffs. I think Avery has to be warry of that.

But most inportant of all, this is the first time this subject has been brought up since the Mavs returned to the playoffs. Nellie was never interested. Remember who the first guy off the bench was in the first game of the Sac series in year two of the playoffs? It was Eschmeyer. He played 2 minutes and didn't see the court the rest of the series.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote