View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #42
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow this sucks. I can only access it from my home computer (work computer was logged off, phone was logged off, and as you know, can't login anymore).

Well, AVG blocked it a couple of times I went to the main site by mistake (and habit) so I'm ok. That sucks. Anyway I'm here. So when are we getting Lebron?

Also, might be a dumb idea, but how about someone make a thread with a title that is pretty conspicuous explaining the situation, so that people who do make it to the boards via google but are logged off can still kinda have an idea of what's going on (I'm thinking of a thread titled "do not go to the main page, we are having a problem at the moment and are working to fix it, we'll keep you updated" or something like that). Once you're logged off, you can't click on any thread to see the posts in it, you can only see the titles. Anyway, just an idea of sorts.

Last edited by bernardos70; 07-09-2010 at 08:09 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote