View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 10:36 AM   #7
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I agree...I no longer check the box under White or Caucasion...

Typically, I check the box under "Other"...if it asks for details, I use "European-American"

I'm for equal rights, and we should all have the right to be a Hyphenated-America.

This at least creates enough question so that we can't be stereo-typed based on skin color.

After all, can't we also have White African-American's?

Look have their been victims throughout history? YES!!! Is EVERYONE a victim today? NO!!!

For every legit victim of Racism, there are at least 100 others crying wolf.

I don't care if someone is Black, White, Red, Yellow, or any other color...stand up and take responsibility for yourself and allow those who are truly victims receive the support they need.

ACORN is incredibly guilty of manipulating the "Victim" mentality and playing on people's Guilts and Fears. People in general, again INCLUDING ME, are quick to jump to conclusions and judge people based on emotional perseptions.

I am not racist against a skin color, but I am racist against "Democrats"

I'm just as guilty as those people who agree with what Glenn Beck said, but who when they hear it came from Glenn Beck are appauled.

So I ask you, my liberal, independant and conservative friends and enemies...how do we change the feeding frenzy that is negative judgement based on misleading perceptions?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote