View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 10:03 PM   #76
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
This is true. Forget this game. Big picture - what is going to change in the next year or two that will make this team better. This is the team we will have for the next several years. Not sure what is going to make these guys a top 4 in West team.
I'm just not happy with THJ and Richardson in these types of games when Luka doesn't play.

They rarely step up as the so called 3rd and 4th options on this team.

This is why I said Evan Fournier was a better player than both of them

It's a damn shame the Mavs didn't have the so called assets to get a legit 3rd option or top rotation player this year.

I'm not one of the people who believes they need a star player because they have Luka and KP

They just need someone on that Arron Gordon type of level like Denver just got.

A legit starter to pair with our two studs

Right now you could arguably say Kleber, DFS and even Richardson would be coming off the bench for half the league but they are starters in Dallas.

Will see what Donnie does this next off season

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-26-2021 at 10:12 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote