View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 10:04 PM   #77
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
All teams do this for just to balance the load on their most valuable assets. Pop started it. LeBron has been rested as much as anyone.
Naw man I've been following the Lakers this year....Lebron is legit hurt now and AD sits out some games but if you see LeBron sitting out its not gonna say "rest" next to his name.

I remember when Pop was the only person doing it seemed like. But I mean I got why he did it he was trying to salvage Parker, Gino and Duncan who all were in their 30's....but for the life of me I can't understand how a 24 year old needs to be rested. Especially in today's NBA that's not nearly as physical as it use to be. Just sit back and launch up a 3 pointer.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote