View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 10:10 PM   #79
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I'm just not happy with THJ and Richardson in these types of games when Luka doesn't play.

They rarely step up as the so called 3rd and 4th options on this team.

This is why I said Evan Fournier was a better player than both of them

It's a damn shame the Mavs didn't have the so called assets to get a legit 3rd option or top rotation player this year.

I'm not one of the people who believes they need a star player because they Luka and KP

They just need someone on that Arron Gordon like Denver

A legit starter to pair with our two studs

Right now you could arguably say Kleber, DFS and even Richardson would be coming off the bench for half the league but they are starters in Dallas.

Will see what Donnie does this next off season
I was gonna say the same thing.

These are the games where Tim and Richardson should show out. Like KP did today. I've seen Richardson in the past play well in his Miami days when guys were out.

To me I expect these guys to step up like how Jrue Holiday and Middleton step up when Greek Freak doesn't dress. But I'm quickly reminded these guys aren't even of their caliber. '

This was my frustration yesterday with the deadline.....guys are trading for guys like Aaron Gordon when they already have Jokic, Murray, etc.....meanwhile, we are asking 4th and 5th options to be our 3rd option and sometimes our 2nd when KP is off. Its literally Luka or die.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote