View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 05:32 AM   #92
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

C´mon Beemer, you really think Yi is that important for the government?

Tell me one benefit, the Chinese government will gain if Yi plays in a city with a numerous Chinese population. It may be a Chinese population but those people live in America, many of them don´t even have family members in China anymore, and the Chinese government couldn´t care less about those people.

I think you lost the comparativeness a little bit. The Chinese government has forsooth other problems, than in which city Yi will play. We are talking about a Basketballplayer and not a political active person or someone which can get dangerous for their government. We are no longer in the middle ages. There is to many interest of the publicity outside of China and I don´t think that the government will stake their reputation because of a Basketballplayer.

In my opinion this all depends on the management, the former team, Yi and of course the money. All the other prattle is only making a mountain out of a molehill (stirred up by the media). I really would like to hear a Chinese national to this topic.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote