Thread: David Lee
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 01:02 PM   #8
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
David Lee would be a perfect replacement for Charlie V. Dude still boards pretty well. The problem is that the Warriors aren't going to buy him out and that 15mill would mean we'd have to include Matthews/Williams/Dirk/Parsons in the trade to get him. I'd be really excited if we signed him from the buyout, but trading for him would be an awful deal.
Lee plays for the Celtics. Although if bought out then I could def see him returning to GS

I think Boston would do him a solid and let him join a contender if a trade can't be found. Too bad the Mavs aren't that.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote