Thread: David Lee
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 03:43 PM   #29
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post

I was a big Powell supporter but after his hot start to the season, he's looked lost more often than he's looked even competent.
Powell seems more comfortable close to the basket where he can use his size and athleticism. He got minutes when we didn't have a backup for Zaza and did pretty well but he is more of a tweener who needs to play with more of an offense-oriented center in a different system if he is going to play the 4 imo.

It has become very obvious to me that Rick has no use for PFs that can't shoot 18 footers and beyond.

Lee isn't going to stretch the floor so the only way he becomes a factor is to be Zaza's backup but then we suffer immensely on defense.
I don't really see what he would do for us other than make us weaker on defense....similar to Amare last season.

Last edited by rimrocker; 02-05-2016 at 03:47 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote