View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 12:24 PM   #6
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Great thread topic.

Have you seen the classic Japanese horror flick from 1999 called 'Audition'? Or one of my all-time favorite films that happens to be in the horror genre, 'Let the Right One In'?

There's also my favorite monster flick, 'The Host', which is fun and a little interesting.

I also liked 'The Eclipse'. More of a suspenseful flick, but pretty good.

All of the aforementioned are available to watch instantly via Netflix.

I am sure that most people here have already seen these, but, if not, I think you'll dig them.
I haven't seen the Eclipse. I'll check it out.

Oh boy, if you want to delve into some stomach churning but great stuff, then you need to watch some French horror. I strongly recommend Inside and Martyrs. Those two movies make Audition look like it's PG13. I really did like Audition though near the end...another Japanese great is Battle Royale.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote