View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 01:57 PM   #17
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Have you seen Gozu? It's on Netflix Instant...

Not Mike's best, but it's still pretty messed up - worth a viewing (and much better if you have a Japanese-sense of humor, though it's definitely not a comedy...)
That has to be one of the most bizarre movies ever made. I saw it a few years back and couldn't fully comprehend what I had just seen.

I second Ichi. Pure greatness, especially if you like to see some dude catch a guy's fist with his mouth and bite it off.

Unlike CadBan, I didn't think Audition was overrated at all. It was very troubling and probably the most disturbing of Miike's films. It was a very Jungian film to me.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote