View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 02:54 AM   #87
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

I took the SAT quite a while before they added the subjective writing portion. The score for the new test is 2400. The SAT was easy when I was 14 and it's easy now, I only included it since most Americans have taken it (and not many people have been party to the other tests I have taken over the course of the past decade). It was either the SAT or nothing so I chose the lesser of the two evils.

But to your point, no, this thread is not an indicator. And in the interests of, well...my desire to go to sleep, I will not go into the deficiencies in your argument(s) again since I feel we have already debated the issue to death and you remain well-entrenched in your position and I in mine. Neither of us are budging, so what's the point.

Finally, and I'll keep this short in the interest of brevity, I can say with absolute certainty that no...your scores would not have rivaled mine. My current IQ (though disappointingly lower than it was when I was younger and brighter) puts me in the unique position where I can tell you that I am, in fact, certainly smarter than you. As a matter-of-fact, I can tell you that I am, statistically-speaking, probably smarter than anyone you know (or anyone you have ever met). If you so desire, you can learn more about the Stanford-Binet test here.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote