View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 03:20 AM   #92
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

There are several problems with your claim, OD, that not only are you "smarter" than me, but that you are also "smarter" than anyone I know. The first problem is that anyone who is at all versed in intelligence tests realizes what manifest limitations they have. The fact that you subscribe to the results blindly paints you as something of an intellectual masturbater, if you will allow me that liberty with words.

But the most damning thing is your unequivocal claim that no one else you might meet on d-m.com, or someone that person knows, would match your intellectual prowess. You made a bold claim that this certainly could not be the case. If you were quite as smart as you would like to be, you would know that you could never make such a bold claim, as little information as you have to go on.

That's why your post is masturbatory (again, with the perhaps made-up word) and why you are spry but have a lot to learn.

For what it's worth, I'm positive I would match you on the Stanford-Binet, and if not I'm certain I know one or two people who could. Be careful how strong the limb is you step out on.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote