View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 03:33 AM   #96
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
Strong enough to welcome you to attempt the test. Otherwise your claims have no basis. None.

Please read up on the Stanford-Binet before you criticize it with cute but puerile words that reveal more about you than you realize.

I am glad that you are positive. Again, I welcome you to take the test. And ask your bright friends (perhaps they've taken it already).

Until then, you can argue against the statistics (arguing against them now? such irony), but (unlike me), you have no limb to stand on.
Okay, genius. If there are 6,000 people alive who are as smart as you are, what are the odds that a person you ran into on a message board is either as smart as you are or knows someone who is? You said they were zero, so not only would I be interested in your answer to the question (I'm assuming you can derive it, but I'm growing increasingly skeptical), but I'm also interested in your explanation why it doesn't equal zero.

I will leave you with that, grasshopper.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote