View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 04:34 PM   #97
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure why some people feel the need to brag about their intelligence, especially on a board in which it has no relevance. SAT scores and such are a great way to measure some aspects of your intelligence but they do not measure all of them so lets not get into why using every single way of measuring your intelligence is flawed. You guys want to argue about intelligence, go ahead, but as I recall this is a basketball thread, a basketball forum, and now this is a basketball post. So if you would be kind enough, can we please just talk about how terrible Phoenix has been lately?

SO with that said... we won't see Jersey in the playoffs, no way! And if the Kings get into the 7th seed we won't see the Suns either... hehe. But I think i'd rather have the Kings play the Spurs while we handle the Grizz (yeah im thinking thats who it will be, scary though). We'd still probably see the Spurs but I think SAC would take them to maybe 6 games whereas LAL... well.. I dunno... 4? I guess we'll see how accruate that is when SA and LAL play tonight, I know Kobe stole one from them a while ago but in a playoff atmosphere I don't think even he can do it.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote