View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 11:48 PM   #105
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Hell, post 'em up, Evil. It might bolster my claim to OD that when he visits dallas-effin'-mavs.com, he isn't necessarily mingling in the general population...
Well, from what I've seen, nobody on this thread (or anywhere else) can beat my English PSAT or SAT score (the early 90's more difficult version), nobody's beaten me in LSAT (although I'm sure folks like KG and Dooby might have), and nobody can beat my currently non-posting, younger brother Mavinator in his Math SAT score (contemporaneous with OD).

My old friend, the Ape, is no slouch when it comes to standardized testing either, but I'll refrain from trying to remember and post any of his scores here...

Edit- Just for the hell of it, I'll also say that my two sisters scored nearly perfect scores on their SAT's (like me, the oldest, and like my brother, the youngest), and graduated from high school as valedictorian and salutatorian, respectively- unlike their drinking, lazy older and younger brothers), and the elder of my younger sisters has spent much of the last decade studying musicology at first Wellesley College and then Harvard University (after being a runner up for the Rhodes scholarship), and who is now about to begin teaching as a professor at Wellesley. My youngest sister spent her undergrad at Pomona, and last year, attended Kings College in London earning her masters in art history, and now has to choose between the art history programs of the five grad schools that accepted her this Spring, and she is also probably fated to become a professor at a good school...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 04-01-2006 at 12:34 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote