View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 12:20 AM   #106
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

That's balls-on.

I took those same tests you did in the early 1990's. I hear they made them a little easier, but I can't attest to that since I have not seen the current versions. For that matter, I'm not sure I could attest anyway, as the older versions were quite beatable in their own right.

I'm quite certain that the likes of KG and Dooby scored about as high as you can score on the LSAT, and of course I already knew that the likes of you and the Mad Ape doubtless scored the maximum or very near on any and all standardized tests thrown your way.

It's an intelligent community, the d-m.com. Even the non-posters have aced the standardized tests!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote