Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 11:24 AM   #183
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Did you see which teams are having significant cap? Heat wont have a interest or need (or cap after bringing back Dipo), Spurs also not with all their young good guys being guards/wings and then its just us or rebuilding teams.

So yeah THJ could go hunting the biggest pay check. And go back wasting his prime on shitty teams after wasting his first 7 years on shitty teams too.

Thats why i think we have solid chances to sign him on a good deal. Same with josh

I see what teams have cap room, as well as a lot of other teams who can clear space.

I guess it also depends on what you consider 'Value' contract. If you think THJ will resign for 12-15M for 2 years then sure try that.

You think Luka is happy with not knowing who the F is going to show up and help him any given night? Being worried about not making the team worse in Lukas 4th year is like having a lead and playing to not lose, instead of playing to win. It's also a non-issue if he signs an extension this off season.

The logic of hoping your generational talent will stick around after you do piddly squat and keep the same inconsistent guys on the roster does not compute with me.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote