Thread: Tank or try?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 11:17 AM   #67
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4sevenn View Post
I think some of you don't know what "tanking" means. Tanking is PURPOSELY losing. Tanking is the organization and players saying "we are gonna try to be the worst in the league". Tanking is despicable and everyone involved in that idea should feel bad.

If we suck, fine. I can handle that. But at least try. I will pull for and support a .500 team for the rest of my life. With no shame at all. I will not ever support a team who decides to lose on purpose. For any reason.
Mavs won't make .500 next season. Not with 2/3 of games against the West and no center. We are talking .300 or .400. Let's not pretend this is a choice between .500 and .000. It's between .400 and .150
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote