View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 10:55 AM   #21
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Its funny that you mention breaks, since you are the one ready to throw a possible sexual assault victim under the bus because you believe its possible that she waited to report something (nevermind the fact that the date of the report has not even been mentioned).

I fail to see how the fact that the accused is a high-profile athlete means that a woman isn't being "reasonable" if she doesn't report a sexual assault immediately. In fact, it would probably generate even more fear, especially considering how society seems to view such women as people who are just out to make a quick buck.

Cool it with the witchunt references. You're out of line on this one. I like you, but not enough to give you a free pass for such a ridiculous post.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-03-2006 at 10:59 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote