Thread: Carbon Guilt
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 07:48 PM   #9
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Come on mavie...I really don't give a flip how big AlGores house is as I think much of this is bunk still.
the size of his house is relevant to this criticism.

Quote:
But you don't think someone preaching to you should practice it?
in respect to how I look at the messenger, absolutely. as for the message their preaching, not necessarily.

Quote:
At the end of the day he's still polluting a lot more than most folks and he's telling the world that armaggeddon is upon us.
first, we are told (try calling txu and getting someone else's billing info) he consumes 20x the national average. what size of home is in the natl avg? how big is gore's?

I don't know. do you? does the author?

I'll bet you this.....soon we'll read of gore's getting some of what is mentioned about crawford into that belle mead home of his. there is of course a big difference with gore's neighborhood and rural crawford, so no cisterns and such. but soon that house will be as green as green can get.

Last edited by Mavdog; 02-28-2007 at 07:49 PM.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote