View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 09:27 PM   #24
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I think you choose to keep two of the following: Roddy, DoJo, Dahntay. The odd man out gets you another big through a trade or SnT. Sign Delonte and go to war. For me, the acquisition of Mayo makes one of that group expendable. Especially if you think Cunningham is going to get some PT. I personally believe the odd man out is DoJo, but I didn't see his summer league performance so memories of last season still burn in my brain.