View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 11:22 AM   #375
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Beautiful, hard-nosed game. So fun to watch.

If I'm being nitpicky, I want a little more efficiency from Luka and Kai, but overall that's hard to do against this Clippers team.

Big shouts to PJ and Maxi. Green and Lively big impacts, as well. Have to have our role players continue to step up.

My biggest gripe still lies with Kidd. Simply outclassed out of timeout and sets/actions by Lue. Led to a few easy buckets/looks they didn't make. Have to cut down on those or adjust as those can absolutely determine a game.

That being said, a BIG credit to Kidd for the defensive schemes and getting the team to buy into it all. It's obvious that the guys are all-in with Kidd on this run and I'm hoping the run lasts all the way.

LGM
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote